We’ve always loved travelling. Before we became parents, we loved taking long holidays around the world with trips including Brazil, Peru, India, Nepal, South Africa, USA and New Zealand as well as all over Europe. More recently, we’ve adventured a little closer to home, exploring more of our own country and Europe.
I’m always planning my next trip!
You can see all our travel blog posts here. Some of our highlights are below…
- Peak District 2020 – including Burbage Rocks and Kinder Scout.
- Sussex 2020 – part 1 and part 2
- Whitstable 2019 – part 1 and part 2
- Lake District 2018 – walks, more walks and lakeside fun
- North Norfolk Coast 2018
- New Forest 2019
- Whitstable 2018
- The Jurassic Coast 2017 – Swanage, Corfe Castle and coastal fun
- Dover 2017
- Cornwall at Christmas 2017
- Snowdonia 2019 – Beddgelert, Angelsey, Snowdonia and the Llyn Peninsula.
- Brecon Beacons 2017
- Tenby and Pembrokeshire 2015 – beaches, farms and family